venerdì 6 luglio 2018

Best scrub for summer: body and face


I went to the beach a couple of times now and I realized how much a good scrub can make a difference on how my skin looks! Scrub is an important step in your beauty routine all year around and especially on summer. Despite what all people thinks, it makes your tan last longer (you're not rubbing it away doing a scrub!). You are just removing the dead cell on the surface, making your skin looking glowing and healthier! Salt base scrubs are my favorites during summer, salt is rough enough to do a good exfoliation and it helps to get rid of water retention in your body, making your puffiness go away. The oils in your seasalt scrub give your the nourishment you need when you are sunbathing and your skin does need that extra-cuddle with all that dryness! Never forget to use a body lotion after scrubbing, the oils might be not enough if you are a beach babe! The scrub I am using now is from The organic shop, the rose one, but they do offer a wide choice! Absolutely luxe scrub with a nice price! If you wanna go a little extra and really treat yourself, Arangara is the brand for you! The rose and olive oil scrub from Il giardino offers you a really luxurious, five stars spa experience. And they have matching body lotions too! These are the best body lotions I have ever tried, moisturizing AF and they melt to the skin immediately, leaving you with the most soft and hydrate skin ever! Another rose option comes from Dr. Taffi, Acqua di Bolgheri La Rosa Scrub (I know, I am a little obsessed with roses, but hey, who doesn't?).
I hope you are using your 50spf during summer on both body and face! For my face I am using the Supergoop sunscreen  cream and  the mist, that recently have landed on Sephora here in Italy. I tried them and I already love them. The 50 spf mist is a must have to reapply sunscreen even if you have makeup on. Let's think of all the concerts and events we are going to this summer and we are not going bareface (at least I don't, I will use some makeup). It's a really clever way to spritz on your sunscreen and be protected for all these hours waiting in line under the sun to visit Uffizi in Florence (I know, I went there too!). 
Let's not forget a very significant moment: take off your sunscreen from your face! It is important to wash your face and remove the spf properly. Both mineral and chemical spf needs a double step cleaning process: first your will need a oil or a balm, something greasy that helps melting the spf and second you will choose a mild soap, foamy cleanser to get rid of all the dirt. Removing properly the spf will assure you a clean, spotless skin, making it ready to receive the right hydration and nourisheing elements from the rest of your skincare. A scrub, 1-2 times a week, helps keeping your skin clean and flawless. My favourite face scrub is from Domus Olea Toscana, the  Peeling-Maschera Anti age for face and body. Helps me with reducing the size of my pores, takes care of my oily t-zone and leaves my skin smooth like a baby! Use it as a mask too! Apply it for 10-15 minutes and then scrub it away for a soft, fresh skin! Not only for your face, you can use this scrub on feet, knees elbows and your decolletage to achieve the smoothiest skin ever!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento